Centec’s Commitment to Continual Improvement
In November 2016, Centec reached the pinnacle standard of quality recognition by achieving our ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. While other companies “work to quality standards”, Centec went the extra step and realized that the proof is in the documentation. Just like the electrical code, not being held to a standard allows a company the ability to look the other way when it is really needed.
Centec also has a CSA certified panel shop, which is inspected on a regular basis by CSA auditors.
All Centec work is to the latest edition of the CSA Canadian electrical code C22.1.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration (expires 2019) (PDF format)
- CSA Certificate of Compliance – page 1 (PDF format)
- CSA Certificate of Compliance – page 2 (PDF format)
- ISNet World (expires 2019) (PDF format)
- Sumitomo – LFI Certificate Centec (expires 2019) (PDF format)